The following content is sponsored by Bayer.
Here’s to Living! with Hemophilia
As part of Bayer’s commitment to the hemophilia community, we’re working together with patients, caregivers, healthcare professionals and advocates to make a positive difference. We’ve developed resources, programs, and opportunities to help every family put the “living” in living with hemophilia. Our aim is simple — educate you about hemophilia A so you can make more informed decisions about living with hemophilia on your own terms, at every stage of life.
- Living With Hemophilia
- Customized presentation series designed to help educate and enlighten those living with hemophilia
- Smart Games
- An interactive way for young children to take steps toward understanding hemophilia
- Transition Ignition
- Helps teens establish a comfort level with hemophilia and practice treatment management skills
- Game On
- Empowers young adults with hemophilia to be accountable for their treatment and make healthy choices
- And Now… Back To You
- Designed to help adults with hemophilia rediscover goals related to career, education or passions
- Parents Empowering Parents
- Peer-to-peer program for parents of children with hemophilia
- For hemophilia moms to gain practical tools for success while building connections for a lifetime
- Bayer Leadership U
- A summer internship for college students whose lives are touched by hemophilia
- Step Up Reach Out
- An international youth program that connects future leaders in the community
- An international fellowship program for men with hemophilia, designed to develop and expand leadership and advocacy skills
For more information about our programs and resources, please visit the newly updated www.LivingWithHemophilia.com.
© 2017 Bayer. All Rights Reserved. Bayer, the Bayer Cross, and Living With Hemophilia are registered trademarks of Bayer. PP-775-US-0792