I was present way back at the first ever inhibitor summit meetings, brainchild at the time of George McAvoy of Novo Nordisk, and funded by Novo Nordisk. Now run by National Hemophilia Foundation (NHF) with funding from Novo Nordisk, NHF is pleased to announce the 2014 Inhibitor Education Summits, designed to specifically cater to your inhibitor educational needs. Come join this dynamic event and interact with expert healthcare professionals as well as other patients and their families for a weekend of education designed to improve your overall health and quality of life.
The Summits provide:
• Travel and lodging financial assistance provided for eligible patients and their caregiver(s)
• Both locations accessible to wheelchairs and other mobility devices
• Four different educational tracks tailored to suit your needs as a patient or caregiver
• An Interactive Education Camp for Youths, including an off-site activity (Ages 4-12)
• Childcare for infants-3 years old